Because of the nature and specificity of our products, we cannot accept returns. However, if you receive a defective product, you are welcome to exchange it within the “Best By” period. We will promptly send you a replacement configured in the same manner as your original order.
- Can I return an unopened or unused product after I have purchased it?
- What constitutes a defective product?
- A defective product has a flaw in manufacturing or functionality. The product has either arrived damaged or has stopped working within its “Best By” period.
- Will you cover the cost of shipping for exchanges?
- Can I exchange a product that I have broken?
- No. We do not cover any costs associated with use or misuse of our products.