- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
As part of our IMAT System service, we offer users the option to receive real-time SMS notifications related to the transportation conditions of perishable goods. When users choose to enable these notifications: a. We will request and store the phone number provided by the user solely for the purpose of sending these notifications. b. All phone numbers provided will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties, except as necessary to deliver the SMS notification service. c. Users have the right to opt out of SMS notifications at any time. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in each message or upon request. d. Standard messaging rates may apply based on the user’s mobile carrier and plan.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.