How to use UpLink:
1. Download temperature data from any Cargo Data digital temperature recorder into the free KoldLink software. If you have not already installed KoldLink, you can get it here .
2. KoldLink will automatically display and then upload the temperature data from the recorder to Cargo Data’s UpLink data server. The computer must be connected to the internet. KoldLink will also save the data on the computer’s hard drive.
3. Within moments, the data will be received by the UpLink server and made available for viewing.
4. Any interested party with an internet connected device (shipper, carrier, Receiving/QA departments, etc.) can access the temperature data simply by visiting the Cargo Data homepage and entering the recorder serial number (six digit number on the recorder’s label) in the UpLink field.
5. UpLink will display data in chart form first. You may choose to have the data displayed or saved in other formats by using the tabs above the chart.
6. Data can be saved in .pdf or .csv (MS Excel) formats.
7. Click here to see a sample report.