How to use UpLink:
Data from ALL Cargo Data Corporation temperature monitoring instruments can be reviewed from the UpLink portal.
For Real Time series instruments:
- Simply navigate to cargodatacorp.com. Enter (or scan) the unique instrument serial number from the white label in the front of the instrument into the UpLink field in the orange box. If the serial number includes a dash (-), do NOT key the dash into the UpLink field. Click GO.
For all other Cargo Data Corporation temperature monitoring instruments:
1. Download temperature data from any Cargo Data digital temperature recorder into the free KoldLink software. If you have not already installed KoldLink, you can get it here .
2. KoldLink will automatically display and then upload the temperature data from the recorder to Cargo Data’s UpLink data server. The computer must be connected to the internet. KoldLink will also save the data on the computer’s hard drive.
3. Within moments, the data will be received by the UpLink server and made available for viewing.
4. Any interested party with an internet connected device (shipper, carrier, Receiving/QA departments, etc.) can access the temperature data simply by visiting the Cargo Data homepage and entering the recorder serial number (six digit number on the recorder’s label) in the UpLink field.
5. UpLink will display data in chart form first. You may choose to have the data displayed or saved in other formats by using the tabs above the chart.
6. Data can be saved in .pdf or .csv (MS Excel) formats.
Click HERE to see a sample online report.
For more information, contact Cargo Data Corporation:
Call toll free at 800-338-8134 or send a message using our Contact Form.